Old November 5th 08, 10:32 AM
Junior Member

Location: South Woodham Ferrers, Essex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Manville View Post
The-jackal wrote:
EDIT: Ok I deleted that line and it seems to be working fine now.
Thanks again for your help.

Having deleted that line you will end up with every picture you have
asked for sitting on top of the others. That's why the line was there,
to delete the last one when it adds a new one.
Put the line back.
And delete all the pictures except the most recent one.

Ok just 1 more thing. The picture is really small. Same width as A
column. Can I set it to make the picture width 4 columns eg A16 to D16

You can make the picture whatever size you like.
Just set its Width and Height properties - either in the line that adds
it or subsequently.

Bill Manville
MVP - Microsoft Excel, Oxford, England
Ok been using this but was wondering if I can get it to display the picture at say 20% of its original size.

Thanks again for all the help.

Last edited by the-jackal : November 5th 08 at 11:19 AM

Old November 6th 08, 03:09 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.links

Default Inserting a Picture using Cell as picture name.

The-jackal wrote:
Ok been using this but was wondering if I can get it to display the
picture at say 20% of its original size.

With Me.Shapes.AddPicture(stFile, True, True, Range("A16").Left, _
Range("A16").Top, Range("A16").Width, Range("A16").Width * 3 / 4)
.Name = "NewPic"
' the next 3 lines are new:
.LockAspectRatio = False
.ScaleHeight 0.2, True
.ScaleWidth 0.2, True
End With

Old November 10th 08, 09:21 AM
Junior Member

Location: South Woodham Ferrers, Essex
Thumbs up

The-jackal wrote:
Ok been using this but was wondering if I can get it to display the
picture at say 20% of its original size.

With Me.Shapes.AddPicture(stFile, True, True, Range("A16").Left, _
Range("A16").Top, Range("A16").Width, Range("A16").Width * 3 / 4)
.Name = "NewPic"
' the next 3 lines are new:
.LockAspectRatio = False
.ScaleHeight 0.2, True