comotoman

Default Inserting a picture

I would like to insert a picture in a sheet, which I can do with no
problem, but I cant figure out how to put the picture in background. In
Word, there is a text over opption, but not in excel. Any Ideas?

--
comotoman
comotoman's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27292

Cutter

Try Format Sheet Background

choose the picture file from the menu that appears

Your picture will be tiled over the entire sheet

--
Cutter
Cutter's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=9848

JE McGimpsey

In XL all pictures (other than the watermark -
Format/Sheet/Background...- but that tiles the picture) reside in the
drawing layer *above* the cells. You can't change that, but you can
adjust the transparency to allow cell contents to show through.

In article ,
comotoman