Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links

Default EXCEL IN EMAILS

i AM USEING EXCEL IN OFFICE2003 UNDERS A WIN XP OS. Whenever I go into my
Outlook and get a message with an excel document in it and try to open it, it
does not work. I have to save it locally then open excel and then search for
the document and select open for it to open it. How can I get it to just open
it like it does for me when I get a word document??

Thank you
JoeM