Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links

Default Hyperlink - How to copy

I am trying to copy a hyper link down 300 rows in a document. I was hoping
as I drag down the cell that it is hyperlinked to would change just as if I
were copying. How can I change the designated cell in the hyperlink without
having to enter it 300 times.

Thanks
--
Xena
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links

How did you create the hyperlink?
The only way it would adjust would be if you used the HYPERLINK
worksheet function, e.g.
=HYPERLINK(Sheet2!A1, "Go to " & Range("A1").Address)

Bill Manville
MVP - Microsoft Excel, Oxford, England