Junior Member

Question flagging cells that have been referenced

Is there anyway to flag a cell in worksheet 'questions' that has been referenced in worksheet 'test'. Example: In worksheet 'test', cell D3, I enter =questions!C15. I want to know that cell C15 has been used in worksheet 'test'.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links

Default flagging cells that have been referenced

You could run this macro:

Sub ShowUsed()
Dim C As Range
For Each C In ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Cells
C.ShowDependents
Next
End Sub

To remove the arrows:
Tools Formula Auditing Remove All Arrows

Bill Manville
MVP - Microsoft Excel, Oxford, England

Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by reedspencer View Post
Is there anyway to flag a cell in worksheet 'questions' that has been referenced in worksheet 'test'. Example: In worksheet 'test', cell D3, I enter =questions!C15. I want to know that cell C15 has been used in worksheet 'test'.
I will try it and see how things go. Thank you.
Junior Member

The macro worked great. Thanks for the assistance.
Reed Spencer