Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links

Default Hyperlink line sometimes at bottom of displayed worksheet

I have Excel 2003. In my spreadsheet I have two worksheets. Worksheet1 has
links which point to Worksheet2.

Worksheet2 contains the name of a person and a table with information about
that person. There are about 20 names with information in a sequential
order. When I click on a link in Worksheet1 for User1 it goes to Worksheet2
for User1. When I click on a link in Worksheet1 for User2 it goes to
Worksheet2 for User2.

My problem is (for example) if I click on User13 in Worksheet1 it goes to
User13 in Worksheet2, but sometimes the linked line is the last line
displayed in the worksheet. This forces us to have to scroll up some lines
to see the detail for that user.

Is there anything I can do so that when I click on the link from Worksheet1
that when it goes to Worksheet2, the linked line will be at the first line of
the displayed worksheet.

Any guidance will be greatly appreciated.