Belinda

Default Web data entry

Dear All
I have a spreadsheet which contains our media library (it's pretty small and
very basic!)
Column A contains a catalogue number (eg exa.00001, bk.00023, etc.)
Column B contains the name of the person who has borrowed the item

I was hoping to make a webpage with a couple of fields so that when
borrowing an item, people can simply visit the page, type the catalogue
number in one field and their name in the other field.
(It would be quite nice if when they press a button the title of the media
then showed on screen - but this isn't essential.)
Then, when they press a Confirm button, the entries they've made should
update on the spreadsheet and the conditional formatting of the spreadsheet
should then step in.

Can anyone advise on whether this is possible and how I should make up the
webpage.
Also, if it is possible. What problem might there be if more than one person
accessed it at once, or if someone completed a loan on the webpage at the
same time as someone was working on the spreadsheet?
Thanks in advance.
Belinda