Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links

Default Trace linked files

I am using Excel 2003. Is anyone aware of a tool or code that I could use to
trace which files are linked to another Excel file? I don't mean the Edit,
Links menu. Just the opposite. My department inherited a lot of files that
are linked to each other. We would like to see how they are intermingled so
that we can know which files we can change without damaging others. Thanks
in advance for any help you can offer.