Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links

Default Importing Access Queries

Hi All,

I'm trying to import a data from a query in an access mdb file but can only
see a few of the queries. There is no reason that I can spot why some are
visible and some are not. The mdb file is on the same laptop as the
spreadsheet and all data is available.

Any ideas.

Regards.
Bill.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links

Bill

This sound real lame, but for some reason the selection dialog seems to
scroll to the right when first shown. Is there a scroll bar that you can
move to the left to expose te others?

--
HTH
Nick Hodge