Old March 22nd 07, 04:03 PM
Member

Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankjh19701 View Post
O.K. try this one. I've revised the sheet to include as much detail as I thought of. If there is anything else, please let me know.
http://cjoint.com/?dwq7RxN5Ud

I cannot believe I forgot the link Sorry about that. Again, thank you for any/all help that you can provide me.

Old March 25th 07, 09:22 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.links
Max Max is offline

Default Matching Criteria in adjacent columns

"frankjh19701" wrote
O.K. try this one. I've revised the sheet to include as much detail as
I thought of. If there is anything else, please let me know.

http://cjoint.com/?dwq7RxN5Ud

I cannot believe I forgot the link Sorry about that.
Again, thank you for any/all help that you can provide me.

Frank, you forgot to throw in the taps for the kitchen sink <bg. I had to
go to excelbanter to pick up your link above (pasted above for the benefit
of other potential responders who might want to plough in here). For some
reason your follow-on posting with the link didn't carry through to google
nor MS' newgroup.

It really looks very tough as-is, with data the way it is and your multiple
intents. Whatever it is, I'll take a closer look, and try to post a positive
closure here for you. Watch this space.
--
Max
Singapore

Old March 30th 07, 11:02 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.links
Max Max is offline

.. I'll take a closer look, and try to post a positive closure here for you.

Frank, as promised, here's some thoughts as a closure .. :
http://www.savefile.com/files/591981
Multi Table Decisioning.xls

Old May 14th 07, 05:22 PM
Member

Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankjh19701 View Post
O.K. try this one. I've revised the sheet to include as much detail as I thought of. If there is anything else, please let me know.
After working on this for some time now, I've come to the conclusion that I don't understand it and how it works. I've looked through all of the values and scripts, and I see nothing that resembles what I know. Is there a way that you could "walk through" your spreadsheet in easier terms? I need to be able to understand it if I'm going to be able to use it. Please and thank you in advance.