frankjh19701 frankjh19701 is offline
Member

Post Matching Criteria in adjacent columns

Here's this one:
I want to have a formula that will return the value of a cell that is adjacent to specific criteria in the adjacent cells next to it. For example:

Column A Column B Column C Column D Column E
Location 1 Product 1 Delvery 1 Return 1 Cost 1
Location 2 Product 3 Delvery 3 Return 2 Cost 3
Location 3 Product 5 Delvery 4 Return 1 Cost 1
Location 2 Product 2 Delvery 1 Return 1 Cost 3
Location 1 Product 1 Delvery 3 Return 2 Cost 4
Location 1 Product 1 Delvery 1 Return 1 Cost 3

So, in essence, I would like the formula to be along the lines of if all the right values are in the same row, return the value of the last cell in that row to a specific location. Something like:
If "Location 1" is in column one and is adjacent to "Product 1" in the next and "Delivery 1" is next to that and "Return 2" is next to that, then give me the value in the next cell in Column E "Cost ?"

I hope this can be done. I've been playing around with SUM and SUMIF, and VLOOKUP and SUMPRODUCT, and I've gotten close but not close enough. Any/all help will be greatly appreciated.