Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links

Default Updating excel worksheet from an Access Query

Morning,

I have a Excel spreadsheet and need to add an additional worksheet that
links to an Access query.

I have tried using Import Data (access database) from excel and it appears
it only let me link to a table in access and not a query.

I have read about using Microsoft data links but I am not sure how to
implement them.

What I need to achieve is Excel to run the query (which prompts for data
range parameters) and then use that raw data to push through to the other
worksheets using VLOOKUP functions

Jai