Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links

Default Advanced filter search

Gents,
I have a problem on one of my spreadsheet where I have a table with
data on columns A thru E.
What I want is to have a macro which can look in column A for rows
having exactly the same value, cut them and paste them somewhere in
the bottom of the same sheet but only in one condition. Their values
in column E have to be opposite. This is an example. On the below
example, A1 and A3 are similar and their values on E are opposite
(similar but opposite), our macro should then cut these two rows (1 &
3) and paste them on row 8. A2 and A4 also have the same values but
their values on column E are not opposite (E2 & E4 are equal but not
opposite) the macro should not get them.