Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links

Default merged cells and hyperlinks

I have created a pyramid using merged cells (I could not do it without
merging cells) and I use a hyperlink to go to another doc. The problem is
that when I hyperlink one set of merged cells...it works fine, but when I
hyperlink another set of merged cells, the first set looses its path. Am I
doing something wrong or can I only use a hyperlink on only one set of merged
cells per sheet?