Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default The mark is bugging me! LOL

Some cells often have the upper left corner colored in, in green. Just the
corner.

I thought that meant the cell contained a formula, or used info from another
cell, etc. But in the workbook I'm writing now, many cells have this, while
others don't.

The cells in question all pull data from another sheet. Some of the cells
in an entire column have the mark. Other cells, (the entire column) have no
marks.

Personally, I'd just like the cells unmarked.

Comments welcome. :)
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

This can mean that you have some automatic error checking option checked off
and it is noting which cells have potential errors. Go to
'tools'...'options'....error checking tab and see if the 'enable background
error checking' box is checked off.