Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default how to return multiple results in vlookup?

For e.g. in sheet 1,
Column A Column B
apple ABC
orange DEF
apple GHI

When I do vlookup in sheet 2, I want to return result in column B if it
matches with column A. But say for 'apple', it will only return 'ABC'. Is
there any way it can return both results, i.e. ' ABC' and 'GHI' in sheet 2?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Thanks a lot, Biff!

"Biff" wrote:

See this:

http://tinyurl.com/mrf8t

Biff

"Landa" wrote in message
For e.g. in sheet 1,
Column A Column B
apple ABC
orange DEF
apple GHI

When I do vlookup in sheet 2, I want to return result in column B if it
matches with column A. But say for 'apple', it will only return 'ABC'. Is
there any way it can return both results, i.e. ' ABC' and 'GHI' in sheet
2?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hello,

Maybe my UDF vlookupall can help you: