Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I do a vlookup that links to file paths within a cell ref

Excel 2002
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Foozy wrote:
Excel 2002

Could you please explain better what you mean? Maybe you can post an example
of your data or your formula...

--
Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Ciao

Franz Verga from Italy

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I do a vlookup that links to file paths within a cell r

please please please post your message in the message box no.............
--
paul

remove nospam for email addy!