Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
hil hil is offline

Default How do I extract a single value from the linest array result?

The linest function has an array output and I want to extract only one of the
available statistics -- okay maybe two. The one I really want is the
F-statistic. I could either calculate with a another formula or maybe do the
mutliple selection approach, but it would be great if I could actually pull
that statistic only.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You're welcome, glad it helped.

Jerry