Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
KC KC is offline

Default How do I reinstall the autosum button? I cannot find it on Excel

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

ToolsCustomizeCommandsInsert.

Scroll down to the Autosum Button and drag up to a Toolbar.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
KC KC is offline

Default How do I reinstall the autosum button? I cannot find it on Ex

There is not an Autosum command.

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

ToolsCustomizeCommandsInsert.

Scroll down to the Autosum Button and drag up to a Toolbar.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Please re-read my original post.

The AutoSum button is found under the Insert list.

Scroll down to find it.

Gord