Ed Miller

Default Active cell blinks for no reason while running inside of Citrix XP

Can anyone help me find the cause for this phenomenon? While running excel
inside of Citrix, the active cell blinks solid black and then white until I
enter data. It then looks normal until I move to the next cell. My users are
very annoyed by this and I cannot find a solution. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.