Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default different column size in a table

Hi,

Can I use different column size in upper and lower table?

I want my columns in upper 18 rows differnt than lower row's columns.

Is that possible?

Thansk, Pey
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max Max is offline

"Peyline" wrote:
Can I use different column size in upper and lower table?
I want my columns in upper 18 rows differnt than lower row's columns.
Is that possible?

Don't think this is possible ..
--
Max
Singapore
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max Max is offline

Don't think this is possible ..

well, not unless we merge horizontally the cells ..
(It's best to avoid merging cells to avert potential downstream problems)
--
Max
Singapore
http://savefile.com/projects/236895
xdemechanik
---
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Well, Thanks,

I hoped, that is possible.. but.. I don't want to merge cells, but maybe I
found the way to do it by something else... thanks!

"Max" wrote:

Don't think this is possible ..

well, not unless we merge horizontally the cells ..
(It's best to avoid merging cells to avert potential downstream problems)
--
Max
Singapore
http://savefile.com/projects/236895