Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I link filter results into another sheet?

I have a tracking spreadsheet where once a process has been completed I
insert a check mark (symbol inserted into spreadsheet). For each part there
are processes, once each process is done for each part, I need to see in
seperate sheet that each process has been completed on each part (summary)

Ex

Part 1 - Process 1 - ˆš
Process 2 -
Part 2 - Process 1 - ˆš
Process 2
Part 3 - Process 1
Process 2 - ˆš

In new sheet I need to show that :

Once all check marks have been entered for process 1 for each part to show
on new sheet as Process 1 completed.

I might confuse a bit, please let me know how it could be done. Possibly
"if function" will work without actual values or is there another way?