Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Perhaps VBA?

I have two sheets in a work book.

WS1
A2 = Group Name
B2 = Blank
C2 = Surgeon Name
D2 = Blank
E2 = Date of Surgery
F2 = Day of Week
H2 = Date in Text
I2 = OR Room Number
J2 = Case Start Time
K2 = Case End Time
L2 = Total Minuties
Next three colums JKL in text format

WS2
A2 = GROUP
B2 = BLOCK OR (room reserved, this doens't matter, they use what room is
available)
C2 = DATE (date in which the group/surgeons reserved time will fall on (E2)
D2 = DATE TEXT
E2 = WEEKS (week of the month inwhich the group or surgeon has reserved time)
F2 = DOW
G2 = BLOCKST
H2 = BLOCKEND

In worksheet one, I need to show the cases being preformed are during the
surgeons/groups reserved time. If it is not, I can show what is being done
outside of the time reserved, perhaps conditional formating...? I need to
match group or surgeon in worksheet one with indicators that falls within
the peramiters in WS2, i.e. Date of block and case time falls within the
block time.

I'm wondering if VBA would work best? Creating a new worksheet to have a
cleaner result?

I'm fairly new to this and have been blessed with the help of this
group...so hoping to get a repeat performance.

Thanks so much, regards.
Jules