Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default find hidden data in worksheet

Excel 2003. Windows XP Professional. Bank reconciliations. How is it
possible in an unprotected worksheet to hide additional data input in
formulas so that visible invalid numbers produce accurate results? Displaying
hidden formulas in formula bar reveals nothing. Blank cells have been
included in formula, but searches for hidden numbers and links in these cells
produced nothing. I'm at my wit's end to correct this misuse of Excel in my
office. Any suggestions?