Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Moving data based on date ranges

Hi

I have a list of data Account No, payment date, arrears on sheet 1.

I have been asked to provide the data in date ranges dependant on age of
debt:
I've created a new sheet and put in today () in cell a3
and added 30 days, 60days, and 90days in B3, C3 and D3, but I can't think of
how to move the data over to a new sheet just for accounts upto 30days old,
with the other ranges going on to other sheets.
My idea was to use some type of move command based on if (sheet1.paydate)
A3 and <B3 then move (this is where I get really stuck) the matching

contents of sheet1 to 30daysheet
Can anyone help please?

Thanks

Wendy

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi Wendy

One way
On your sheet1 add a new column D with the formula in D2
=INT((Today()-A2)/30)
and copy down
Apply DataFilterAutofilter to your header row and use the dropdown on
column D to select the required set of data
0 will be 0 - 30 days, 1 will be 31 - 60 days.
Mark the range of filtered data and Copy and paste to whatever sheet you
want.

--
Regards

Roger Govier