SANKUL

Default How can i create pivot table from different worksheets with diffe.

I have three sheets(TABS) under on excel sheet and I want to create a pivot
table report from these 3 different sheets.
Harald Staff

Hi

Select "muliple consolitation ranges" as datasource in the wizard part 1.

But you will not get this flexible sexy table you're used to, the
consolidated ones are awkward and ugly. Consider to gather the data in one
place instead.

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"SANKUL" skrev i melding
I have three sheets(TABS) under on excel sheet and I want to create a

pivot
table report from these 3 different sheets.

Gary Rowe

Try using MSQuery and a union select to put all the data together. Select
data, import external data, new database query, select the excel file option
and uncheck the Use Query Wizard option. Select the file you're working in
and select sheet1, add, double click the * on the table and all your data
will be displayed. Select the SQL button and your Select statement will be
displayed. Create similar statements for each table (you can use notepad to
store these) and put a Union All between each select statement. Return the
data to excel and click on the create pivot table option. When data is
changed you'll need to refresh the pivot table.
Gary