-   -   How do/can I calculate the date for every Tuesday??? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/97478-how-do-can-i-calculate-date-every-tuesday.html)

Jay

How do/can I calculate the date for every Tuesday???

Hi guru's:

What I need is a method (formula) of calculting the date for Next Tuesday
and every Tuesday there after when the worksheet is opened? I need to look at
the current system date and extract the next or up-coming Tuesday from that
system date, even if it's the day (Monday) before the next Tuesday?

Looking forward to your input!

Thanks

Marcelo

How do/can I calculate the date for every Tuesday???

Hi Jay,

try this

=if(weekday(a1)=1,(a1+2),if(weekday(a1)=2,(a1+1),i f(weekday(a1)=3,(a1+7),if(weekday(a1)=4,(a1+6),if( weekday(a1)=5,(a1+5),if(weekday(a1)=6,(a1+4),if(we ekday(a1)=7,(a1+3))))))))

hth
regards from Brazil
Marcelo

"Jay" escreveu:

Hi guru's:

What I need is a method (formula) of calculting the date for Next Tuesday
and every Tuesday there after when the worksheet is opened? I need to look at
the current system date and extract the next or up-coming Tuesday from that
system date, even if it's the day (Monday) before the next Tuesday?

Looking forward to your input!

Thanks

Don Guillett

How do/can I calculate the date for every Tuesday???

=TODAY()+10-WEEKDAY(TODAY())
macro
MsgBox Date + (10 - Weekday(Date))

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Jay" wrote in message
Hi guru's:

What I need is a method (formula) of calculting the date for Next Tuesday
and every Tuesday there after when the worksheet is opened? I need to look
at
the current system date and extract the next or up-coming Tuesday from
that
system date, even if it's the day (Monday) before the next Tuesday?

Looking forward to your input!

Thanks

Franz Verga

Jay wrote:
Hi guru's:

What I need is a method (formula) of calculting the date for Next
Tuesday and every Tuesday there after when the worksheet is opened? I
need to look at the current system date and extract the next or
up-coming Tuesday from that system date, even if it's the day
(Monday) before the next Tuesday?

Looking forward to your input!

Thanks

Hi Jay,

try this:

=TODAY()+9-WEEKDAY(TODAY(),2)

--
Hope I helped you.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Ciao

Franz Verga from Italy

DaveO

How do/can I calculate the date for every Tuesday???

If you're only interested in the date and not the time value that goes along
with it, try this ...

=TEXT(NOW(), "dd-mmm")+8-(WEEKDAY(NOW()))

HTH.

"Jay" wrote:

Hi guru's:

What I need is a method (formula) of calculting the date for Next Tuesday
and every Tuesday there after when the worksheet is opened? I need to look at
the current system date and extract the next or up-coming Tuesday from that
system date, even if it's the day (Monday) before the next Tuesday?

Looking forward to your input!

Thanks

DaveO

How do/can I calculate the date for every Tuesday???

Sorry it should have been...

=TEXT(NOW(), "dd-mmm")+10-(WEEKDAY(NOW()))

"Jay" wrote:

Hi guru's:

What I need is a method (formula) of calculting the date for Next Tuesday
and every Tuesday there after when the worksheet is opened? I need to look at
the current system date and extract the next or up-coming Tuesday from that
system date, even if it's the day (Monday) before the next Tuesday?

Looking forward to your input!

Thanks

Bob Phillips

How do/can I calculate the date for every Tuesday???

=TODAY()+CHOOSE(WEEKDAY(TODAY()),1),2,1,0,6,5,4,3)

and then just keep adding 7 for further dates.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips