Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Excel, error:" too many cells format"

In the Excel Worksheet Function.

There is an error message which mentions that there is" Too many different
cells format". I would like to know how can I fix this problem, and what
causes this error.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Maybe...

XL: Error Message: Too Many Different Cell Formats

A few people have said that OpenOffice.Org has been able to open the file. Then
they clean it up and save it there. Then excel can open that cleaned up
version.

http://www.openoffice.org, a 60-104 meg download or a CD

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

"Safi" wrote in message
In the Excel Worksheet Function.

There is an error message which mentions that there is" Too many different
cells format". I would like to know how can I fix this problem, and what
causes this error.

First response from Google:
http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=kb;en-us;213904
--