Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mustanganna

Default Ah, Summer is coming & I need help with camp attendances

OK I have 2 spreadsheets. They are very simple and so is what I want to
do...I just can't seem to figure it out!

*SS 1* shows which weeks a child will be attending a daycamp program.
"N" means they are not attending. 4964

*SS 2* needs to show a list of the children that are attending during
that week (so all the names on SS 1 that do not have an N in that
week's cell).4963

I have tried a combination of IF THEN formulas but nothing seems to
work. This might seem stupid because cut + paste always works, but SS
1 is the master and changes on that need to be automatically updated to
SS 2. Plus I have 45 of these to do, so I would rather not have to do
it all manually.

THANKS in advance for any assistance you might be able to lend!!

|Filename: ss1.jpg |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=4964 |

Mustanganna
Mustanganna's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35953
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=557439

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bernard Liengme

Why not record a macro to sort (or filter) the data?
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme