Cessna12

Default Using VLLOKUP

When I enter the function in a cell, the result is correct in the set up.
When I hit enter, the only thing taht is up into the cell is the VLOOKUP
formula and not the result of the formula.
Jason Morin

The cell may have been formatted as text, and thus Excel
doesn't recognize your formula as a true formula, only as
a text string. To fix it:

1. Select the cell.
2. Press <Ctrl<Shift<~.
3. Press F2.