Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
S S

Default Worksheet view

Ok I have got my worksheet done (booking form) I will now use this to send
to clients for booking holiday dates. Questions.......

1. Is it possible to take out all the tools/ line nos/ column nos, and the
top row of File/Edit/View/Insert etc so that only the booking form is left?
Or change colours so they are invisible.

2. If this can be done will it only apply to this worksheet/book ie If I
open a new workbook will all the tools etc be missing.?

I hope this explains ok
thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
S S

I have never tried that before, I have some protected cells in the
spreadsheet so that they can only fill in the relevent details. can those
same cells be protected in `word` ? I take it all I do is copy and paste on
to the word document?