-   -   Fill colors aren't displayed in my Spread sheet but they print. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/96355-fill-colors-arent-displayed-my-spread-sheet-but-they-print.html)

LC

Fill colors aren't displayed in my Spread sheet but they print.

The fill colors for cells are not displayed on the sheet, but when I print
they are there. II want to see the fill in the display. What do I do?

Bob Phillips

Fill colors aren't displayed in my Spread sheet but they print.

See if this article helps

Changes to fill color and fill pattern are not displayed in Office programs

--

HTH

Bob Phillips