KellyB

Default FIND formula that searches from right?

I'd like to create a formula for pulling the file name off of a string that
contains the full file path. It would be great if there was a FIND type
formula that searches from right to left, then I could search for the last
"\" and take everything to the right of it. Also, my file paths aren't
consistent. The number of subfolders will change.

Suggestions?
KDB