JKwesi

Default Display another cell have a cell containing its location.

EX: Cell C2's value = B2. and cell B2 = "Hello"

How can I get A1 to show the value in B2 by using the value in C2?

Is there a string value? =($C2)

JulieD

Hi

in A1

=INDIRECT(C2)

Regards
JulieD

"JKwesi" wrote in message
EX: Cell C2's value = B2. and cell B2 = "Hello"

How can I get A1 to show the value in B2 by using the value in C2?

Is there a string value? =($C2)

Superslinky

it should simply be in cell C2 use this formula =(B1) or in cell A1 use
=(C2).

--
Superslinky