Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Stella

Default Conditional Format based on other cell's value

How do I make the format of A1 conditional on the value of B1

TIA
Stella

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dave

Stella

Select the cell whos format you want to change, go to format, conditional
format and change condition one to "formula is" and put in your condition in
the box. Select your format and hit okay. For example if you want cell A1
to be orange if B1 is greater than 5, enter "formula is" and "=b15"

Dave