Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Alice

Default getpivotdata

HI
I created a pivot table. On a new sheet I use getpivotdata to rearrange the
data. I want to use this same format with a new pivot table. I have
recreated, and I have copied the template I created. Every reference comes up
with #NA. I have tried to rename the table, the sheet, etc. but nothing seems
to work. The field names are the same. I added a second field to the page in
the new PT. I don't know if this needs to be in the list of fields too?
=GETPIVOTDATA(PT!D33,"CS L YTD_Quote_Count Period 2")
is from the one that works
=GETPIVOTDATA(PTGSM!C33,"CS L YTD_Quote_Count Period 1")
is from the one that does not work
Does anyone have any ideas?
Any help is appreciated.

--