Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
TPenner

Default Excel hyperlinks not live in PDF document

When I have a live link setup in an excel spreadsheet, and I click the PDF
button to make a PDF of that document, the link doesn't copy over and I don't
want to have to create a link on the actual PDF document every time I do this
(daily) to send out to people. Any suggestions or is this even possible?