Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
caroline

Default value of the active cell

Is there a function that would allow me to get the value of the active cell?
like it is done in VBA: Activecell.value
thanks
--
caroline
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Phillips

Not a function, worksheet functions do not know what the active cell is, you
need event code for this

Private Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Excel.Range)
Me.Range("H10").Value = ActiveCell.Value

HTH

Bob Phillips