Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
LJoe

Default index/ match formulas orice

I am trying to figure out the formula I need to use to bring back the price
grouping.

Sheet 1 A3
A1 A2 List Dist. Mark Up New List
New Dist
Market Product Type 80 50 5%

Sheet 2
A1 A2 List Dist
Market Product Type 100% 60%

I need to be able to match the market and product type in sheet 1 to sheet 2
to get the % between the price groupings to be brought back to sheet 1 to
determine pricing. I have been trying different index/ match formulas and it
keeps telling me there is an error. I believe to get it to calculate price
in sheet one I use(+($a3*(1+$a3). I have read other posts on the message
board and am confident you'll be able to help me. Thanks a bunch!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
LJoe

It keeps telling me I have too few arguments. I'm sure I have everything
right on it, could something else be wrong?

Thank you Bob!

"LJoe" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Phillips

I did forget to mention that it isan array formula, it should be committed
with Ctrl-Shift-Enter, not just Enter.

Other than that it works as I understand the question.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips