-   -   Shared Workbooks (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/9455-shared-workbooks.html)

DG

Shared Workbooks

I have created a shared workbook on a network drive that saves every 5
minutes and allows users to see eachothers changes. What I want to have is a
tool for everyone at different stations to enter list information regarding
callers for service calls that are not being booked at this time and will
need a callback. Are we going to loose information if users enter info into
the same cells. Is there a better way to set up a shared list?