Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Robert Judge

Default How to convert cell contents

Using Excel 2003, I have been given a worksheet with names and addresses in
this format:
A1 contains "John Smith"
A2 contains "123 Main Street
A3 contains "Northampton MA 01060"

I want to prepare a mail merge using this data. Normally, I would have the
above contents in different cells, specifically like this:
A1 John
B1 Smith
C1 123 Main Street
D1 Northampton MA 01060

So, I am looking to convert the data as I suggest above, or an alternative
method to prepare data in preparation for a WORD mail merge. I will
appreciate advice.