Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default need value from referenced cell

How do I:

cell 1: lookup value

cell 2: vlookup function

table: 2nd col cell addresses

I need cell 2 to display the cell contents of the cell address found in the table.

How?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bernard Liengme

Try the question again but being less terse.
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"J" wrote in message
How do I:

cell 1: lookup value

cell 2: vlookup function

table: 2nd col cell addresses

I need cell 2 to display the cell contents of the cell address found in
the table.

How?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Tuesday Morn

I can use this solution:

I have changed the cell addresses in the table to equal the values of the referenced cells, instead of just the cells addresses.

Not what I wanted. but it will work for now.