Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
chiuinggum

Default 5 days week date (mon to fri)

i am working 5 days week (Mon to Fri). How can I create a schedule for 3
months that shows days of Mon to Fri?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dave Peterson

You want weekday dates down a column?

Put your first date in a cell (say A2).
rightclick on the fill handle and drag down
when you release the mouse, choose "Fill weekdays"

--

Dave Peterson