Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
BEACHCOMBER

Default hOW CAN i CHANGE HEADER ON ALL PAGES IN EXCEL?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bearacade

Just as you would if you were changing the header on one page, but make
sure you highlight all the pages on the bottom tabs. Use Shift click
to select all the pages, and then put in the header you want.

--
Bearacade

Bearacade's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35016
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=550349