Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Kikipelli2000

Default Column Headings in Lists

Can anyone tell me how to eliminate all column headings in lists - even the
default ones - from showing? There can't be any headings on this project I'm
working on. I would really appreciate some input on this seemingly
inconsequential issue! - Kikipelli2000
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Marcelo

Hi, did you try to delete the row?

does it help?
regards from Brazil
Marcelo

"Kikipelli2000" escreveu:

Can anyone tell me how to eliminate all column headings in lists - even the
default ones - from showing? There can't be any headings on this project I'm
working on. I would really appreciate some input on this seemingly
inconsequential issue! - Kikipelli2000

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mark Lincoln

Column headers are part of a List. As far as I know, the best you can
do is hide the row in which the column headers reside.

Kikipelli2000 wrote:
Can anyone tell me how to eliminate all column headings in lists - even the
default ones - from showing? There can't be any headings on this project I'm
working on. I would really appreciate some input on this seemingly
inconsequential issue! - Kikipelli2000

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Kikipelli2000

Yes - I tried deleting .... my problem is I'm needing something similar to a
drop down list without headers .... boss wants to just select a row from a
list and everything will be filled in magically! .... it's been a little bit
of a challenge! .... thank you so much for your response ... and if you think
of anything else to try - let me know! - Kikipelli

"Kikipelli2000" escreveu:

Can anyone tell me how to eliminate all column headings in lists - even the
default ones - from showing? There can't be any headings on this project I'm
working on. I would really appreciate some input on this seemingly
inconsequential issue! - Kikipelli2000

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mark Lincoln

Marcelo, you cannot delete a row which contains the column headers for
a list. Excel just won't let you.

"Kikipelli2000" escreveu:

Can anyone tell me how to eliminate all column headings in lists - even the
default ones - from showing? There can't be any headings on this project I'm
working on. I would really appreciate some input on this seemingly
inconsequential issue! - Kikipelli2000

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Nick Hodge

Try

ToolsOptions...ViewUncheck Row and column headers

--
HTH
Nick Hodge