Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Sum Limit and marking

Default average function

I have created a query pulling dates for lead time, I have a column for date
ordered, date expected, and actual date of arrival.

My data is organized as followed:

Date Ordered, Date Expected, Arrival Date, Lead Time, Average Lead Time.

In order for me to determine the lead time I am using the function,
"networkdays(A2+1,C2).

To determine the average lead time I am using the function,
"(If(D2:D10=0,D2:D10)

The issue that I am having is when I update my query for another supplier or
change my query date my Average lead time function will only read data up to
row 10 and nothing beyond.

Is there a reason why this function will not update to read all the data
within column D?

Thanks.