Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Evandro Cardoso

Default 3-D reference

Team,

I have two spreadsheet with the same numbers of columns and rows and I would
like to copy and paste from one spreeadsheet to another spreadsheet the 3-D
Reference. How can I do it?

Thank you in advance.

Evandro Cardoso
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Marcelo

Hi, Evandro, sorry I did not understand what you would like to say as a 3-D
Reference. could you explain it?

regards from Brazil
Marcelo

"Evandro Cardoso" escreveu:

Team,

I have two spreadsheet with the same numbers of columns and rows and I would
like to copy and paste from one spreeadsheet to another spreadsheet the 3-D
Reference. How can I do it?

Thank you in advance.

Evandro Cardoso

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Evandro Cardoso

Marcelo,

"3-D Reference" mean add name in a cell. How can I copy and paste the name
of the cell from one spreadsheet do another?

Thank you,
Evandro Cardoso