Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Converting a formula to its value

Here is my delimma. I have a workbook with two worksheets, one being
the source data, and the other being the weely data. The source data
sheet is updated weekly with updated data. The weekly data worksheet
is updated weekly by this source data. However in the weekly data
worksheet, each week is represented by a column. All of the cells look
to the source data worksheet for its calculations. Is there a way to
lock in the value calculated by the formula in the cells to preserve
the current weeks data when next weeks data is entered? This is giving
me a major headache, as I can't figure out how to "lock" the values in
the cells.

Thanks in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Marcelo

hi, did you try to copy | past special?

hope this helps
regards from Brazil
Marcelo

" escreveu:

Here is my delimma. I have a workbook with two worksheets, one being
the source data, and the other being the weely data. The source data
sheet is updated weekly with updated data. The weekly data worksheet
is updated weekly by this source data. However in the weekly data
worksheet, each week is represented by a column. All of the cells look
to the source data worksheet for its calculations. Is there a way to
lock in the value calculated by the formula in the cells to preserve
the current weeks data when next weeks data is entered? This is giving
me a major headache, as I can't figure out how to "lock" the values in
the cells.

Thanks in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Yes, I tried that and it works, but I will be adding quite a bit more
worksheets and thought there might be a way to do this on the whole
workbook, rather than cell by cell.

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Peo Sjoblom

You don't have to select one cell at the time, you can select the whole
sheet if you want and copy and paste special

Peo Sjoblom

Excel 95 - Excel 2007
Northwest Excel Solutions
www.nwexcelsolutions.com
if you are in one stop digging." Lord Healey

wrote in message
oups.com...
Yes, I tried that and it works, but I will be adding quite a bit more
worksheets and thought there might be a way to do this on the whole
workbook, rather than cell by cell.

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
excelent