cpcoletrain

Default Add an XML map to a workbook

I'm using Excel 2003 SP1 and I can't find an xml option under the data menu?
Where is it? I've just received this computer on 1/6/2005 and the software
was factory load, but I activated Microsoft Office thru the internet.
Debra Dalgleish

The XML feature is only available in the Excel Professional version.
There is information on the Microsoft web site:

http://www.microsoft.com/office/edit...pare.mspx#EAAA

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

Harlan Grove

"Debra Dalgleish" wrote...
The XML feature is only available in the Excel Professional version.
There is information on the Microsoft web site:

http://www.microsoft.com/office/edit...pare.mspx#EAAA

Quibble: it's Excel 2003 in Office Professional 2003 or the even pricier
versions. I have neither Office 2003 Standard nor Professional, but I wonder
if there's any difference in the .EXE files? Probably a violation of the
respective EULAs to check.

Debra Dalgleish

it's Excel 2003 in Office Professional 2003 or the even pricier

Good point, thanks.

"Debra Dalgleish" wrote...