Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
chiuinggum

Default reverse cut and paste

I have the following: Jan Feb Mar

I want to cut and paste to Mar Feb Jan. How to go about it?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Arvi Laanemets

Hi

With months in column A, starting from A1, enter into cell in another column
(p.e. B1) the formula
=OFFSET($A$1,COUNTA($A:$A)-ROW(),0)

, and copy it down for same amount of rows as you have months. Probably you
have to adjust the formula accordingly your table setup.

PS. It is impossible to do through buitl-in cut/copy and paste. At least
without some helping column - p.e. with month numbers - and sorting.

--
Arvi Laanemets
( My real mail address: arvi.laanemets<attarkon.ee )